Otsi siit blogist

5/15/2014

Welcome!

Hey!

I'm Marren, Informatics student in Tallinn University of Technology and a volunteer at YFU.

My first contact with YFU was in May 2008, that's when I applied for the opportunity to become a foreign exchange student. In August 2009 I took off towards Austin, Texas. Since getting back home I've been one of the volunteers at YFU.

During my high-school time we made fun of me being the YFU office-representative in Pärnu. That's where I mostly engaged in promotional events at schools and educational fairs. Now, twice already, I've been running around the camp site in Germany at YES (Young European Seminar) with a camera in my hand, capturing shots of all the participants - both students and volunteers and last fall I took part of our own little movieproject here in Tallinn. My latest project, though, is this blog - I've been working on the design and solution, so that YFU Estonia would, too, have its own weblog!

So I truly hope Y'all will enjoy it as much as I do, "right behind the scenes".

All the best,
Marren