Otsi siit blogist

6/12/2015

Dear host family

First of all thank you for choosing me to be part of your family. I appreciate it very much. When I found out that your family has a lot of members I was kind of scared although I have a lot of family members too. But then I realized that how good is it -  I never felt lonely.

I spent a lot of time with my two host sisters Pille and Margit. We always hung out together and they look after me: they were always asking whether I'm feeling well, whether I’m hungry, etc. And my host mother is also very kind – she is the best mother. She is very kind, always smiling and she knit mittens and socks for me. And believe me – I don’t tell people they are the best too often so I really do mean it! My host father is also very kind and strong.

In the first days I did not speak a lot to my host brother. But once we started talking I felt like we had known each other for a long time.



I should also pay attention to my other host siblings. Annette - you're so beautiful. You are the one that made me try all kinds of different things as you are enthusiastic and funny. You made sure that I don’t forget important things such as Eurovision, making Christmas presents, etc. I know that you will go very very far. Lukas - your smile is intimidating and at the same time makes me smile too. Lukas and Annette – you are very lucky to have such an amazing mother.

The last thing – I am sorry that I had such difficulties learning Estonian. I did try very hard though. I want you to promise though that you come visit me in Thailand!  J I love you all and hope to see you soon.

Piangphet from Thailand, Exchange Student in Estonia 14/15